Monday, June 21, 2010

Tests and Tricare

I've been seeing a doctor for the past 8 months or so. I go every 4 weeks for a follow up and he says "try THIS"... I still have whatever's wrong with me so I went last week and told them I was DONE. I don't want them to look at me again...I just want to be referred out to the specialty doctors.
They done their job and put the referral in, so you would think that I could be seen pretty soon right? Heck no! Tricare has to receive it, then approve it, and then send it back to the dr's office, and then I get a letter in the mail saying it's approved....so I guess that I'll be seen in a few months. UUGGG...I am sooo tired of just being "patched up".
My hubby's not doing any better with his back. They put him on light duty last week. He went today to get an MRI and a few other tests. They told him that his psiatic is pinched again so that means another surgery for him.
To top it off, my teenager has strep throat! My hubby took her on Fathers Day as a walk in. He's such a good daddy...but that's another blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment